Monday, March 23, 2015

ART211 Blog #5 GRID PROJECT

Today our grid project was due in class. For my project, I originally was going to sketch the picnic tables located near the river on the edge of class, but the paper I used turned out to be too thick to sketch. Therefore I decided to draw every straight line by hand (ruler). I then colored in each line either with Red or Black marker before gluing the strays on the intersecting lines.

To be honest, I do not consider myself to be the most artistic individual by any measure, but knew I had the capability to create my own and original project, using grids and different techniques we learned in class. Overall I am truly pleased to what my grid project became and surprisingly found this assignment not only fun but also eye-opening as well. Here is the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment