Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ART211 Blog #4

Today in class we talked about Professors and there "trigger" teaching. It is any topic that can possibly trigger someones true emotion such as anxiety or a panic attack. I personally don't really believe and agree with this type of stuff. Maybe because (thankfully) I have never been through anything traumatic. I also do believe society these days, are way to over sensitive.

Today I also discovered the Bed & Breakfast app, like we discussed today in class. I am truly not a huge fan of the idea, and would still 100% prefer a hotel, maybe because I have also loved hotels ever since I was little, or maybe the fact that your staying in a random persons home is just unattractive to me. 

Our Grid project is due next class. I have been researching and discovering a lot of ideas of what I'm going to do for this project, and am excited to see what the final product turns out to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment