Monday, April 13, 2015

ART211 Blog #12

Tomorrows class is because we have a research day. I have been thinking and brainstorming about creative and interesting ideas for my final performance art project. I remember you telling me I should do something with these unfortunelty homeless men, either dance with them or something that incorporates me into the video. The only problem with doing any of these ideas is just the sole interaction with these people. Granted the 2 men i had in my first video were friendly and understanding, not everyone is like that. It also takes a toll on me asking these people to dance and be funny for cash, knowing they will get something out of me. I don't mind at all giving money to these men, but I'm not really too sure they spend it on the essentials to live.

1 comment: